Thank you for visiting!
By purchasing books, you ensure that our efforts to publish award-winning books about the book arts can continue.
If you’d like to help even more, click here to download a list of our books that you can give/email to your local library along with your request to them to purchase copies.
Also consider setting up a Standing Order to automatically receive all The Legacy Press titles at a 25% discount.
Click here for information about how to make a tax-deductible donation to The Legacy Press
Papermaker ’s Tears: Essays on the Art and Craft of Paper
Tatiana Ginsberg, editor
The new series, Papermaker's Tears: Essays on the Art and Craft of Paper encompasses all of the papermaking and paper arts, including decorated papers – historical and current.
Authors and essay titles include the following::
• Cathleen A. Baker • The Wove Paper in John Baskerville’s Virgil (1757):
Made on a Cloth-Covered Laid Mould
• Nicole Donnelly • Douglass Morse Howell: Breaking the Mould. Part I
• Susan Gosin • Founding of Dieu Donné
• Kyoko Ibe • On Gampi
• Aimee Lee • The Toolmakers – Those Who Build So We Can Make.
Part I: Timothy Moore and David Reina
• Radha Pandey • Traditional Papermaking in India: Then and Now
• Peter Thomas • An Account of My Trip to Find the Hand Papermills of
360 pages • 378 full-color illustrations • hardcover • $85.00